The Best Way to Spray
Across a wide range of applications and industries, 4Ry’s innovative new technology makes spraying more efficient and economical, less wasteful, and safer for humans, animals, plants, and the environment.
Watch This Video
The Sprayer and Hand Do Not Change Position.
The Spray Goes Up Toward the Hand!
How Does the Spray Cover the Entire Hand?
The answer is 4Ry’s ChIPS:
Charge Injected Precision Spraying
The 4Ry Opportunity
- ChIPS allows precise control of both droplet size and a spray’s path.
- Charge-injected spraying eliminates aerosol drift and minimizes inhalation health risks and environmental contamination.
- The spray produces a uniform, high-quality coat over the entire target, even on surfaces conventional spraying cannot reach.
- ChIPS is more effective but less costly than current spraying technologies.
- Smaller, charge-injected droplets of flammable liquids are more combustible than droplets produced by existing combustion technologies, producing higher combustion efficiently and less particulate waste.
- ChIPS will transform multibillion-dollar industries.
- Dr. Arnold Kelly is the world’s foremost authority on ChIPS. He invented and patented it.
- 4Ry, LLC is working with industrial, agricultural, pharmacological, and consumer product partners and investors to further develop and commercialize Dr. Kelly’s innovative technologies.